|11/04/2013||The Official FIM Speedway GP 2013 Game races onto iOS and Android devices today|
LONDON, UK - 11 April 2013 - Independent European developer, Vivid Games, and BSI Speedway today announced the release of the official FIM Speedway GP 2013 racing game on the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
FIM Speedway GP 2013 is the latest addition to the successful series of official FIM Speedway Grand Prix mobile racing games which have collectively achieved over 1 million downloads. This latest game features all the tracks and riders for the 2013 season as well as new graphics and enhanced gameplay features.
As in the real thing, FIM Speedway GP 2013 game lets players compete in the dynamic and compelling world of speedway, the no brakes, one gear, motorbike racing sensation. Set during the 2013 FIM Speedway Grand Prix season, players will attempt to leave their opponents in their dust as they veer and power-slide round 12 real-world circuits, battling against 15 superstar speedway riders to be crowned World Champion.
FIM Speedway GP 2013 has a wealth of new and enhanced features including ‘Helmet Cam’ that gives players an adrenaline-fuelled first person perspective. For the first time ever, gamers can also play during a live Speedway GP event to earn double points. FIM Speedway GP 2013 also features a host of unlockable content and gives the player the ability to earn points and purchase enhancements for their bike and rider. The game also includes 4 bonus circuits from the 2012 season in addition to the 12 circuits from 2013. The game combines stunning 3D visuals and intuitive one-touch controls to deliver the ultimate heart-pounding racing experience.
FIM Speedway GP 2013 is a universal app and is available now for £1.49 / $1.99 on iOS , Kindle Fire and Android devices.
- Rich 3D graphics and stunning gameplay that puts you right in the heart of the action
- New Helmet Cam gives total immersion!
- Race around 12 real-world circuits against 15 riders from the 2013 season
- Earn bonuses for playing during live events
- Play in either Casual or Pro gameplay modes
- Includes 4 bonus circuits from 2012 season
- Purchase upgrades to improve your performance & unlock circuits
- Alternative tap or swipe controls
- Watch your performance in 3D replay mode
|13/03/2013||Real Boxing™ Enters the Ring on Android|
London, UK - 13 March 2012 - Independent Game Developer Vivid Games announced that Real Boxing™, is now available for Android devices on Google Play. Already a smash hit on iOS, Real Boxing™ is an ultra-realistic boxing game featuring lifelike graphics powered by the Unreal Engine as well as extensive motion capture from professional boxers. The game has been upgraded for Android with graphics optimised for devices that are powered by the NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor. It’s featured in TegraZone – NVIDIA’s free app that showcases the best games optimized for the Tegra processor.
Real Boxing™ features an immersive Career Mode in which players fight through multiple tournaments and real-world venues in their quest to become boxing's World Champion. Whilst battling for the title, players must take on over twenty opponents, each with their own unique fighting style. Players can improve their boxer’s core skills through a series of mini games including skipping rope, heavy bag and mini bag. Players can also extensively customise the appearance of their boxer through hundreds of possible combinations of hairstyle, skin colour, facial hair, clothing and tattoos.
“We’re very excited to be bringing Real Boxing™ to Android devices,” said Remi Koscielny, CEO of Vivid Games. “Real Boxing™ has been incredibly well received by fans and critics alike for its console-quality graphics. The power of the NVIDIA Tegra processor on so many Android devices means that the game’s graphical polish and impact are being taken to a whole new level.”
Real Boxing is available for $4.99 from the Google Play. For additional information, visit the Real Boxing page on NVIDIA’s TegraZone.
- Amazing Unreal-powered graphics and motion capture create astonishing realism. See sweat and blood fly with every punch.
- Optimised for Android and NVIDIA Tegra-powered devices.
- Deep Career Mode with over 30 fights and three belt titles to win.
- Train your boxer with mini games including skipping rope, heavy bag and mini bag.
- Fight over 20 opponents with their own unique and adaptive fighting styles.
- Play KO and Clinch minigames during a round for an energy boost.
- See, hear, and feel the roar of the crowd across 6 incredibly detailed venues including Moscow’s Red Square.
- Unlock new equipment, extra opponents and customised clothing.
- Customise your fighter’s appearance: hairstyle, skin colour, tattoos and clothing.
|31/01/2013||Ski Jumping Pro Soars onto the App Store for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch|
London, UK – 31 January 2013 - Independent game developer Vivid Games, the creator of hit game Real Boxing™, today announced Ski Jumping Pro, its newest title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Ski Jumping Pro is the latest addition to the popular “Ski Jumping” series of games that have so far been downloaded over 2.5 millions times overall. This new version includes advanced new graphics, exciting new courses and play modes, plus the ability to extensively upgrade and personalise your skier. Ski Jumping Pro has been designed to accurately recreate the extreme winter sport through an immersive first person perspective. Fans of the sport will also recognise many of the thirty world-famous courses that have been individually re-created for the game to guarantee maximum authenticity. The game also features intuitive controls that encourage new and experienced players alike to nail the perfect launch and shatter records. The new upgradeable character system and career mode adds extra depth and replayability as players compete to unlock new courses. A “Quick Jump” mode is also available for short gaming sessions.Key features:
- Full 3D characters, hills and courses
- Compete in a season of 62 events across 32 venues
- Quick Jump and Career modes
- Deep character customization, including gloves, skis, helmet, boots and suits
- Use Flow Mode to perform risky record-breaking jumps
- Two difficulty levels: Casual & Pro
- Unlockable content such as new contests and venues
- Watch slow motion replays of your best jumps
- Replayable in “+” level for increased difficulty
- From the creators of App Store smash hit Real Boxing
tel +48 52 321 57 28